HBase >> mail # user >> Understanding scan behaviour

+
Mohit Anchlia 2013-03-28, 04:15
Re: Understanding scan behaviour
Can you give us some more information ?
What version of HBase are you using ?

bq. even then I get the results
Can you specify what results ? Obviously the result couldn't have been
'azzzaaa'

Cheers

On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 9:15 PM, Mohit Anchlia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> I have key in the form of "hashedid + timestamp" but when I run scan I get
> rows for almost every value. For instance if I run scan for 'azzzaaa' that
> doesn't even exist even then I get the results.
>
> Could someone help me understand what might be going on here?

+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-03-28, 04:23
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-03-28, 04:23