HBase, mail # dev - 0.96.0 keep logging "Memstore is above high water mark"

Re: 0.96.0 keep logging "Memstore is above high water mark"
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-09-04, 12:05
Ok. I don't have yet enought servers to run a separate ZK... Or I might
give it a try with pseudo-dist and ZK on the same server. I will keep you
posted if I get a chance to test that.

JM