Avro, mail # user - Is Avro/Trevni strictly read-only?

Re: Is Avro/Trevni strictly read-only?
Russell Jurney 2013-01-31, 01:48
Aaron - is there a way to create a Kiji table from Pig? I'm in the habit of
not specifying schemas with Voldemort and MongoDB, just storing a Pig
relation and the schema is set in the store. If I can arrange that somehow,
I'm all over Kiji. Panthera is a fork :/