HBase, mail # user - Hadoop/HBase hardware requirement

Re: Hadoop/HBase hardware requirement
Lior Schachter 2010-11-22, 13:50
I believe our bottleneck is currently with memory.
Most of the CPU is dedicated to parsing and working with gzip files (we
don't have heavy computational tasks).
But on the other hand, more memory and disk mean we can run more M/R and
scans which needs more CPU....

Lior