HDFS, mail # user - Re: Abstraction layer to support both YARN and Mesos

Re: Abstraction layer to support both YARN and Mesos
Michael Segel 2013-07-29, 15:08
Actually,
I am interested.

Lots of different Apache top level projects seem to overlap and it can be confusing.
Its very easy for a good technology to get starved because no one asks how to combine these features in to the framework.