MapReduce, mail # dev - Cannot create a new Jira issue for MapReduce

Re: Cannot create a new Jira issue for MapReduce
Ted Yu 2012-08-12, 04:17
I made some suggestions to hbase dev mailing list a few weeks ago. The
following suggestion is about hbase development which can be extrapolated
to other Apache projects.
People can continue discussion through dev mailing list when JIRA is down.
When JIRA comes back up, transcript of such discussion can be posted back
on related issues.
Use of https://reviews.apache.org is encouraged. The review board wasn't
affected by JIRA downtime.
Running test suite by contributors and committers is encouraged which
alleviates the burden on Hadoop QA.

Goal for the above suggestions is for alleviating the impact of JIRA down
time.

BTW I have kept notifications from [EMAIL PROTECTED] in my Inbox.
This shows benefit when JIRA is down.

Cheers