MapReduce, mail # user - server side DAG of jobs in YARN

server side DAG of jobs in YARN
Radim Kolar 2012-07-30, 19:29
Is there some support for server side control of DAG jobs? I mean
something which in Tool creates Jobs and submits them with list of
dependencies and then exits without waiting for end of jobs. I currently
have this implemented in client side, i have to wait until all jobs are
finished before System.exit().

JobControl and ControlledJob is client side thing. I think about Spring
Batch, it has some limited support for server side DAG.