Hadoop, mail # dev - Problem creating patch for HADOOP-9184

Re: Problem creating patch for HADOOP-9184
Jeremy Karn 2013-01-10, 15:54
The patch doesn't apply to trunk (I'm not that familiar with the latest
code structure but it looks like the problem doesn't exist in trunk), but
I'm not sure what I'm suppose to run for a non-trunk commit.  The
dev-support directory doesn't exist and there's no pre-commit ant target
for the 0.20 branch.  I tried running the test-contrib target but I was
having tests fail because of timeouts.

Is there documentation somewhere about what I should post to the jira for
an older commit?