Kafka >> mail # user >> 0.7.1 Release Notes Link

Re: 0.7.1 Release Notes Link
The first one redirects through the mirrors, the second to the origin of
those mirrors.

we should be consistent, yup (my bad since I updated both of these).

I see no reason to have the release notes through the mirrors we should
update 0.7.1 to match 0.7.0

will open a ticket and patch it

thanks Murtaza

--