HBase >> mail # user >> Fanning out hbase queries in parallel

Re: Fanning out hbase queries in parallel
Coprocessors are currently only in trunk.  They will be in the 0.92 release
once we get that out.  There's no set date for that, but personally I'll be
trying to help get it out sooner than later.