Avro, mail # user - timeout on cable lost ?

Re: timeout on cable lost ?
James Baldassari 2011-10-31, 17:10
Hi Yang,

NettyTransceiver tries to automatically reconnect if the connection is
lost.  Sometimes it gets stuck because no timeout is used on the connection,
as you mentioned.  Please see this issue for a patch:

-James