Zookeeper >> mail # user >> RE: [ANNOUNCE] Apache ZooKeeper 3.4.3.

+
Mekaraj, Prashant 2012-02-14, 09:54
Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache ZooKeeper 3.4.3.
Prashant,
 We have marked this release as beta. I think it needs a little more
time before it gets marked stable. We'd really appreciate some
feedback/testing from our users like you to get to a stable release of
3.4 branch. Would you be willing to try it out and see how it works
for you?
Mahadev Konar
Hortonworks Inc.
http://hortonworks.com/

On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 1:54 AM, Mekaraj, Prashant
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for the release. Can we consider 3.4 out of beta now or do you recommend we wait further ?
>
> Regards,
> -prashant

+
Mekaraj, Prashant 2012-02-15, 14:58