Chukwa >> mail # user >> where to get chukwa-0.5.0 ?

Re: where to get chukwa-0.5.0 ?
Chukwa 0.5 has not been released yet.  We are polishing the final bits
and hopefully release
this month.  If you like to try out the pre-released code, check out
the code from:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/chukwa/trunk/

regards,
Eric