Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Encryption in ZooKeeper & contrib projects

+
Melissa Mahasintunan 2011-07-06, 19:28
+
Ted Dunning 2011-07-07, 17:56
+
Melissa Mahasintunan 2011-06-17, 23:27
+
Melissa Mahasintunan 2011-06-23, 21:34
+
Ted Dunning 2011-06-23, 21:41
Re: Encryption in ZooKeeper & contrib projects
> From: Ted Dunning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Encryption is used in authentication, but not in communications.  Of
> course, you can do magic tunnel things to provide encryption, but
> ZK doesn't do it by itself.

With ZOOKEEPER-938 applied if I'm not mistaken it would be possible to negotiate encryption on the connection as well as authentication (via SASL QoP "auth-conf").

  - Andy
+
Ted Dunning 2011-06-23, 23:20
+