Flume >> mail # dev >> Waiting for TLP web site before 1.2.0 release

Waiting for TLP web site before 1.2.0 release
Hi folks,
Although the release vote is closed, I feel it would be good for the
project to announce our first TLP release from our TLP web site
http://flume.apache.org ... Infra is now in the process of moving the site
(see INFRA-4982), after which I'll push the bits to the Apache mirrors to
make them available for download, add the release info to the website, and
send an [ANNOUNCE] mail. Please let me know if you have concerns and thanks
for your patience in this matter.

Regards,
Mike