Accumulo >> mail # user >> RE: [External]  Re: Accumulo setup on Ubuntu VirtualBox

+
Korb, Michael [USA] 2012-10-17, 20:57
+
David Medinets 2012-10-17, 21:19
Re: [External] Re: Accumulo setup on Ubuntu VirtualBox
Oh... I just checked that gist... I wrote it (insert bashful smile).
It's definitely superseded by the stackscript script. I just updated
the gist with a cautionary note.

On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 5:19 PM, David Medinets
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> My github project at https://github.com/medined/accumulo_stackscript
> is designed to install and configure Accumulo on Ubuntu. The project
> contains everything except for accumulo itself which is downloaded via
> subversion. Looking at the bash script
> (https://github.com/medined/accumulo_stackscript/blob/master/linode_build_v00/stackscript)
> that drives the whole process might show that you overlooked some
> step.
+
Korb, Michael [USA] 2012-10-19, 14:53
+