Accumulo >> mail # user >> RE: [External]  Re: Accumulo setup on Ubuntu VirtualBox

Re: [External] Re: Accumulo setup on Ubuntu VirtualBox
Oh... I just checked that gist... I wrote it (insert bashful smile).
It's definitely superseded by the stackscript script. I just updated
the gist with a cautionary note.