Accumulo >> mail # user >> Mock classes for JUnit Testing

+
Joe Berk 2012-09-25, 12:47
+
Keith Turner 2012-09-25, 12:54
Re: Mock classes for JUnit Testing
Thanks for responding, Keith.

When I execute the following lines:
MockInstance    instance  = new MockInstance();
MockConnector connector = (MockConnector) instance.getConnector(*UserName*,
*Password*);
connector.tableOperations().create("SomeTable");

I get a "caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org/apache/commons/lang/NotImplementedException"

& it throws the Exception on the 3rd line there:
connector.tableOperations().create("SomeTable");

Best Regards,

Josh

+
Adam Fuchs 2012-09-25, 13:46