Hadoop, mail # user - Advice for a new open-source project and a license

Re: Advice for a new open-source project and a license
Mark Kerzner 2011-03-01, 03:57
Well, it's more complex than that. I packed all files (or selected
directories) into zip files, and those zip files go into HDFS, and they are
processed from there.

Mark