HBase >> mail # user >> repetita iuvant?

repetita iuvant?
Hi
I tried to run twice the same scan on my table data. I expected time to
improve but that was not the case.
What am I doing wrong? I set "scan.setCacheBlocks(true);" before the
first scanning job to put if not all at least some block in memory.

thank you
surfer