Flume >> mail # user >> Automatically upload files into HDFS

Re: Automatically upload files into HDFS
Hello Kashif,

    You can visit this link and see if it is of any help to you. I have
shared some of my initial experience here.
http://api.twitter.com/oauth/authorize?oauth_token=ndACNGIkLSeMJdeMIeQYowyzpjDtvvmqo5ja9We7zo

You may want to skip the build part and download the release directly and
start off with that.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq