Zookeeper >> mail # user >> How can I get ip from session id.

Re: How can I get ip from session id.
I am a zookeeper administrator in my team.
One day, i use command 'wchs', zk show me that there are 873 connections,
but i found that there is only 175 ips when i use command 'cons', some
session ids were not found in cons's ip list.

So, if i want to konw all ips connection to zk server real time, how can i
do.