HBase >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] The 1st hbase-0.96.0 release candidate is available for download

+
Stack 2013-08-31, 03:35
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-08-31, 11:15
+
Stack 2013-08-31, 22:13
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-09-02, 16:41
+
Stack 2013-09-02, 17:00
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-09-02, 17:20
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-09-02, 17:51
+
Stack 2013-09-03, 13:06
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-09-03, 13:57
+
Elliott Clark 2013-09-03, 19:56
+
Devaraj Das 2013-09-03, 20:19
+
Devaraj Das 2013-09-04, 01:17
+
Devaraj Das 2013-09-04, 01:30
+
Elliott Clark 2013-09-04, 03:31
+
Stack 2013-09-04, 00:09
Re: [VOTE] The 1st hbase-0.96.0 release candidate is available for download
Sorry for not being clear.

I have setup the logs level to WARN in the property file, and I still see
an INFO message. I would have expected it to not beeing displayed.

Thanks for looking at the performance impact.

JM

+
Stack 2013-09-05, 00:34
+