Hive >> mail # user >> Insight into Hive script running

Insight into Hive script running
Hi

Is there a way we can get insights into what stage of Hive script is running ?

We have at least 3 sub queries based have scripts…so this will be a great monitor to have

Also which parts of a Hive script get translated into mappers and reducers (possibly that’s in the EXPLAIN EXTENDED ???)
Thanks

sanjay

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE