Sqoop, mail # dev - [VOTE] Review and Commit Policy

Re: [VOTE] Review and Commit Policy
Olivier Lamy 2011-08-18, 08:29
Hello,
Even if I like the idea of using reviewboard tool, something I don't
like is to have to post the patch/diff twice to both jira and
reviewboard (or maybe there is something I don't understand :-) ).

I wonder how we could integrate review board with Jenkins to have an
automatic test of provided patch.
(@abayer heh probably need some hacking around jenkins for supporting
other scm than only perforce)

Thanks