HBase >> mail # user >> basic question for newbie

+
Syg raf 2011-10-10, 05:25
+
Sam Seigal 2011-10-10, 05:28
+
Syg raf 2011-10-10, 05:47
+
Sonal Goyal 2011-10-10, 06:16
+
Syg raf 2011-10-10, 06:35
+
Li Pi 2011-10-10, 06:48
Re: basic question for newbie
One possible schema for your case could be:

rowkey: book. Column familty: author, qualifiers one, two, three...
AND similar table for authors
rowkey: author, Column family books

Best Regards,
Sonal