HBase >> mail # user >> TableMapReduceUtil, multiple scan objects, how to identify originating scan object in mapper

Re: TableMapReduceUtil, multiple scan objects, how to identify originating scan object in mapper
Hi Jim,

I don't see an obvious way to gain access to this information. If you don't
find a clever way to get at this, would you mind opening a ticket for this
feature request?

Thanks,
Nick