HBase >> mail # user >> How to Upgrade Hbase using Cloudera Manager?

How to Upgrade Hbase using Cloudera Manager?
Hi,

I am using CDH4.1.1 Free Edition. I have installed all the components using
Cloudera Manager. The current installed HBase version is 0.92.1+156.
I want to upgrade it to the latest stable version.

Can anyone please let me know what is the latest stable version and how can
it be upgraded to it from Cloudera Manager only.

Thanks,
Vidosh