Hadoop, mail # user - Using hadoop for analytics

+
pgaurav 2012-09-05, 08:42
+
Bejoy Ks 2012-09-05, 08:57
Re: Using hadoop for analytics
Nitin Pawar 2012-09-05, 08:53
there are few sql database like products built on hadoop for large scale data
 you may want to take a look at hbase or hive or combined both on how
they suit your needs

you want to do more on data analytics and machine learning then you
can take a look at mahout as well