Hadoop >> mail # user >> Using hadoop for analytics

Re: Using hadoop for analytics
there are few sql database like products built on hadoop for large scale data
 you may want to take a look at hbase or hive or combined both on how
they suit your needs

you want to do more on data analytics and machine learning then you
can take a look at mahout as well