MapReduce >> mail # user >> secondary namenode storage location

Re: secondary namenode storage location
https://ccp.cloudera.com/display/CDHDOC/CDH3+Deployment+on+a+Cluster#CDH3DeploymentonaCluster-ConfiguringtheSecondaryNameNode

fs.checkpoint.dir /cache/hadoop/dfs

fs.checkpoint.edits.dir /cache/hadoop/dfs
-Håvard

--
Håvard Wahl Kongsgård
Faculty of Medicine &