Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Sync Operation

Re: Sync Operation
in the current implementation everything is synced. the reason there is
a path there is that we would like to be able to partition the
namespace, and in that case, only the portion of the namespace that
contains the path would be synced, but since we only have a single
namespace right now, the path is rather superfluous.

ben