Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Zookeeper Cluster with quorum Lost, what next ?

Zookeeper Cluster with quorum Lost, what next ?
Hello,

My Context : I want to create a cluster of 2 * n + 1 nodes zookeeper
servers and several java clients (like Solr Cloud nodes or homemade java
client that implement and use receipt for Zookeeper).

In case the quorum is lost in a Zookeeper Cluster of 2 * n + 1 nodes (so
more than n server died, or only one server is still alive for example),
what happen next :

- do other alive servers of the cluster continue to respond to all request
of clients (read request and write request) ?
- do other alive servers of the cluster continue to respond but only to
read request of clients (write request are all rejected) ?
- do other alive servers reject all requests from client ?
- do other alive servers die ?

- do other alive servers reject connection from client that were connected
to a server that died ?
- do other alive servers accept new connection from client (wether or not
these client were connected with a session to an other serveer that died) ?
- do other alive servers disconnect all client ?
And my last question : What happen next when the quorum is restored (died
servers are restarted) ? are pending write requests applied in the
zookeeper cluster ? ...

Thank you in advance for your answers,

Regards,
Sébastien