Accumulo, mail # dev - Accumulo 1.6 and beyond feature summit

+
Adam Fuchs 2013-01-27, 01:10
+
Josh Elser 2013-01-29, 01:37
+
Keith Turner 2013-01-27, 17:26
+
Eric Newton 2013-01-27, 20:43
+
Eric Newton 2013-01-27, 22:07
+
David Medinets 2013-01-28, 15:46
+
Jim Klucar 2013-01-28, 16:38
+
Josh Elser 2013-01-28, 17:03
+
Eric Newton 2013-01-28, 19:26
+
Josh Elser 2013-01-28, 21:34
+
William Slacum 2013-01-29, 00:12
+
Dave Marion 2013-01-29, 00:21
+
William Slacum 2013-01-29, 00:32
+
Dave Marion 2013-01-29, 00:50
+
Keith Turner 2013-01-29, 17:15
+
Christopher 2013-01-29, 17:34
+
Keith Turner 2013-01-29, 17:38
+
Christopher 2013-01-29, 18:53
+
David Medinets 2013-01-29, 18:21
+
Christopher Tubbs 2013-01-29, 18:55
+
William Slacum 2013-01-29, 17:40
+
dlmarion@... 2013-01-29, 17:52
+
John Vines 2013-01-29, 18:11
+
Mike Drob 2013-01-29, 19:26
+
Adam Fuchs 2013-01-30, 17:22
+
Aaron Cordova 2013-01-30, 18:20
+
Keith Turner 2013-01-30, 18:28
+
Aaron Cordova 2013-01-30, 18:30
+
Keith Turner 2013-01-30, 18:36
Re: Accumulo 1.6 and beyond feature summit
Christopher 2013-01-31, 00:39
+1 for creating feature tickets marked as fix for 1.6.0 for
requested/desired features.
--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii
On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 1:36 PM, Keith Turner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 1:30 PM, Aaron Cordova <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > That works too. It'd be much better than distributing the features
> throughout the dev list amidst lots of text about where to put the list of
> features.
>
> Agreed.  Also, if you create new tickets for things you want in 1.6
> then please mark tickets as fix for 1.6 so we can easily find them
> with a query.
>

> > On Jan 30, 2013, at 1:28 PM, Keith Turner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> into a place where they are easier to see, avoid duplication, and identify
> overlaps / convergent feature requests?
> >>
> >> Why not use jira?   I would encourage people to create tickets for
> >> things they want to see in 1.6

> cam
> listing

> discussion. You