Flume >> mail # dev >> Is the checkpoint rebuilder still meant to work from main()?

+
Juhani Connolly 2013-02-26, 08:22
+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-02-26, 08:27
+
Juhani Connolly 2013-02-27, 06:42
+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-02-27, 07:28
+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-02-27, 07:38
+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-02-27, 07:45
Re: Is the checkpoint rebuilder still meant to work from main()?
I'll check it out, thanks!