Hadoop, mail # dev - Non existent config file to 'fs -conf'

+
Ashwin Shankar 2013-05-23, 19:22
Re: Non existent config file to 'fs -conf'
Harsh J 2013-05-24, 04:28
The "quiet" behavior sorta goes all the way back to the very first
import of Nutch into Apache Incubator:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=155829 and seems
to deal with being relaxed about not finding added resources other
than required defaults. The behavior has almost been the same for over
8 years now :-)

The quiet flag is code-settable, but the output it would produce is
pretty verbose. I suppose we can turn it on at the FsShell level,
while also making those "parsing…", etc. INFO level logs into
checked-for DEBUG level logs. Would that suffice?

--
Harsh J
+