HBase >> mail # user >> Where is code in hbase that physically delete a record?

Where is code in hbase that physically delete a record?
Hi, All,
I want to find internal code in hbase where physical deleting a record
occurs.

-some of my understanding.
Correct me if I am wrong. (It is largely based on my experience and even
speculation.) Logically deleting a KeyValue data in hbase is performed by
marking tombmarker (by Delete() per records) or setting TTL/max_version
(per Store). After these actions, however, the physical data are still
there, somewhere in the system. Physically deleting a record in hbase is
realised by *a scanner to discard a keyvalue data record* during the
major_compact.

-what I need
I want to extend hbase to associate some actions with physically deleting a
record. Does hbase provide such hook (or coprocessor API) to inject code
for each KV record that is skipped by hbase storescanner in major_compact.
If not, anyone knows where should I look into in hbase (-0.94.2) for such
code modification?

Thanks.
Yun