Flume >> mail # user >> How to get a bad message out of the channel?

+
Matt Wise 2013-05-10, 17:29
+
Matt Wise 2013-05-10, 18:00
+
Mike Percy 2013-05-11, 01:30
+
Matt Wise 2013-05-13, 19:13
Re: How to get a bad message out of the channel?
Hi Matt,
Nope, there is currently no way to do that. But you could use the timestamp
interceptor to make sure your events always have those headers.

Mike

+
Matt Wise 2013-05-23, 16:49
+