Chukwa >> mail # dev >> Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Apr 2013 ([ppmc])

+
Alan Cabrera 2013-04-03, 04:29
+
Alan Cabrera 2013-04-04, 23:00
+
Eric Yang 2013-04-05, 05:06
Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Apr 2013 ([ppmc])
Thanks Eric, looks good to me.

Under the issues left before graduation it mentions that wiki item, i don't
think that necessarily needs to hold up graduation, so i wonder is there
anything else at all left  that needs to happen? Chuwka isn't a big fast
moving poddling, but thats ok, i think its shown it would survive ok. What
do others here think?

   ...ant

+
Alan Cabrera 2013-04-05, 14:00