Chukwa >> mail # user >> Re: What to do after database failures?

+
William Bajzek 2010-08-03, 21:26
+
Eric Yang 2010-08-03, 22:43
+
Ariel Rabkin 2010-08-03, 22:45
+
William Bajzek 2010-08-03, 22:59
Re: What to do after database failures?
Hrm.  They were working for me a few days ago.  Go ahead and upload
the patch anyway.  It's okay to post a patch slightly flakey code.

--Ari

--
Ari Rabkin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
UC Berkeley Computer Science Department