HBase >> mail # user >> Connecting to a remote distributed HBASE env.

+
Sznajder ForMailingList 2013-09-15, 08:26
+
Ted Yu 2013-09-15, 09:49
Re: Connecting to a remote distributed HBASE env.
Also, I will add to Ted:
what have you tried so far?

JM
2013/9/15 Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Have you read http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#zookeeper ?
>
> What HBase version are you using ?
>
> Can you pastebin the error(s) you encountered ?
>
> Thanks
>
> On Sep 15, 2013, at 1:26 AM, Sznajder ForMailingList <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Hi
> >
> > I defined a distributed HBASE environment on a cluster of three servers
> > server1
> > server2
> > server3
> >
> > I would like to run a program using this HBASE from a fourth server :
> > server4
> >
> > I am connecting to HBASE using GORA.
> > However, I do not succeed to "tell" the program to connect by remote to
> the
> > hbase quorum...
> >
> > Is it possible?
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Benjamin

+
Sznajder ForMailingList 2013-09-15, 13:31
+
Sznajder ForMailingList 2013-09-15, 13:32
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-09-15, 13:36
+
Sznajder ForMailingList 2013-09-15, 13:46
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-09-15, 15:40