MapReduce >> mail # user >> one node restart

+
Geelong Yao 2013-12-27, 02:21
+
Geelong Yao 2013-12-27, 04:44
Re: one node restart
Depends on the distribution you are using. Most of them have services around those services and will start automatically.

If not, it surely can be configured that way.

Sent from my iPhone