HDFS >> mail # user >>

Hi,
I have various MR jobs running over at Nutch. An example is generating
fetch lists from large numbers of seed's, fetching those fetch lists, etc.
I never noticed it before, but although it seems that some tasks complete
(both Map and Reduce) successfully, in a number of tasks the Map indicates
that 98.30% or 99.30%, or some other percentage short of 100% was
completed. Always just short of 100%
This is the first time I noticed this and wondered if there is any rational
explanation or if it is common for some tasks to not complete 100% but
still be marked as successful?
For the record I run Hadoop 1.1.1. My conf is nothing fruity.

Thanks
Lewis
--
*Lewis*