Hive >> mail # user >> Incresing map reduce tasks will increse the time of the cpu does this seem to be correct

Re: Incresing map reduce tasks will increse the time of the cpu does this seem to be correct
I said that because under the hood each query(Hive or Pig) gets converted
into a MapReduce job first, and gives you the result.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq