HBase, mail # user - the scan will be executed parallel if not use coprocessor?

+
ch huang 2013-07-13, 08:43
+
Ted Yu 2013-07-13, 11:36
+
ch huang 2013-07-13, 11:50
+
Ted Yu 2013-07-13, 12:40
Re: the scan will be executed parallel if not use coprocessor?
Asaf Mesika 2013-07-14, 15:15
To my knowledge, scan is not parallel, hence the speed of queries of
Impala, Phoenix, and other similar projects.

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile
+