Hive, mail # user - Load XML file into HIVE

Re: Load XML file into HIVE
Matt Tucker 2012-08-30, 23:25
Hi,

I was working on this several months ago, and ended up having to flatten each XML document to one root node per line. I believe that the other option would be to write a custom InputFormat.

Matt