Pig, mail # user - pig hbase; java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.google.protobuf.Message

+
kiran chitturi 2013-02-09, 00:56
+
Harsha 2013-02-09, 01:44
+
kiran chitturi 2013-02-09, 01:46
+
Ramakrishna Nalam 2013-02-09, 06:20
Re: pig hbase; java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.google.protobuf.Message
kiran chitturi 2013-02-09, 18:57
Thank you very much. The 'REGISTER' has worked for me. I gave the full path
of the jar file in 'REGISTER' and the program ran successfully.

Thanks again,
Kiran.

--
Kiran Chitturi