Drill >> mail # dev >> ReferenceInterpreter Issue

ReferenceInterpreter Issue
Hello,
I ran the Interpreter with the provided plan (simple_plan.json) and did not
get any output on the console. I verified if it could read the JSON plan
correctly.
When I try to look at the LogicalPlan parsed from simple_plan.json, I get
the following:

{
  head : {
    type : "APACHE_DRILL_LOGICAL",