Pig >> mail # dev >> Question about loader and storer

Question about loader and storer
Hi,

I am new to the pig community, and have a couple of questions
regarding loader/storers.  Because I am writing code that closely
couples with Pig, I thought I'd ask on the dev mailing list, but
please let me know if this is more appropriate for the user list.

1) Is there a way to set the default pig loader as something other
than PigStorage via configuration? What I mean is, by default if a
loader is not specified, PigStorage is assumed. Can I change things so
that if no loader is specified in the load statement, another custom
loader is used?

2) Is there a way to output the entire query result to stdout? Is the
easiest way to do so by writing a custom storer that doesn't actually
store to a file but instead just output to stdout?

If no specific answer is available, advice on where in the pig code I
should look to discover answers for myself would also be highly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Jeff