HBase >> mail # user >> regionserver restartup error

regionserver restartup error
Hi,
    we want to test if the regionserver cound be restart by:
    first step: $'kill -9 xxx(process number;
     2nd step:  $ ./hbase-daemon.sh start regionserver

   we stop the regionserver with 'kill -9 xxx(process number)‘, and want to
restart regionserver with ' ./hbase-daemon.sh start regionserver'.
   this way cannot work.  i find regionserver's error below:

012-12-25 19:47:42,555 INFO
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegionServer: Attempting connect to
Master server at hadoop1,60000,1355887294437

2012-12-25 19:47:42,599 INFO
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegionServer: Connected to master at
hadoop2/192.168.250.107:60020

2012-12-25 19:47:42,599 INFO
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegionServer: Telling master at
hadoop1,60000,1355887294437 that we are up with port=60020,
startcode=1356436062169

2012-12-25 19:47:42,605 FATAL
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegionServer: Master rejected startup
because clock is out of sync

org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ClockOutOfSyncException:
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ClockOutOfSyncException: Server
hadoop2,60020,1356436062169 has been rejected; Reported time is too far out
of sync with master.  Time difference of 64785ms > max allowed of 30000ms
   can we user 'kill -9 xxx(process number) ?  or should we use '
$ ./bin/hbase-daemon.sh stop regionserver';

   this regionserver is a loaded one.

    how to restart this regionserver?
  many thanks!

beatls